LBDC | Lawyers’ Business Development Club |
London │ Dublin │ Dubai │ Boston │ New York | San Francisco
Est’d London 2011
Previous Guest Speakers include:
The Chairman of Goldman Sachs International | The Deputy Worldwide Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi | The CEO of PayPal (MENA) | The CEO of Hogan Lovells | The CEO of O2 / Telefonica | The CEO of Saatchi & Sa atchi (MENA) | The CEO of PwC (Ireland) | The CEO of Bank of Ireland (UK) | The CEO of Sunderland FC | The CEO of the Law Society of England & Wales |
The GC of MetLife Inc. | The GC of Pearson Plc | The GC of Manchester United FC | The GC of the Intercontinental Hotels Group | The GC of The Weir Group plc | The GC of Network Rail | The GC of Carillion plc |
LBDC | Lawyers’ Business Development Club |
Exciting News: Last Monday 23 March 2015, we launched the DUBAI chapter of the LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club”).
Adil Khan, CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi (MENA)
Adil Khan (CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi Middle East/North Africa) was our fabulous guest speaker at our launch event. Adil gave us a fascinating and entertaining Talk about his personal career journey and working in the world of advertising.
Sponsor: Dohohoe & Co
Our thanks to Donohoe & Co (one of the leading divorce and family law firms in London, England) for sponsoring our launch of the LBDC in Dubai. Donohoe & Co is a boutique international family law practice with a wide range of sophisticated international clients.
You may be interested to see some of our photos from our LBDC event.
Feedback from our LBDC Guests:
- “Dear Colin, thanks very much for your kind invitation to the launch of the Lawyers’ Business Development Club in Dubai last week. It was a fascinating and engaging presentation from your guest speaker Adil Khan. I learned a lot about the world of advertising. As you mentioned at the end of his Talk, I also thoroughly enjoyed his short videos – very engaging and entertaining. I would very much like to attend a future event in Dubai. I look forward to hearing from you.”
- “Dear Colin, just a quick note to thank you for organizing the Lawyers Business Development Club event last week. It was very interesting to hear Adil Khan’s insight into the world of advertising. If you are planning future events in the UAE and require sponsorship or other assistance, please let me know. Please feel free to contact me if you would to chat through how we could work together on future events and/or provide local assistance generally.”
- “Dear Colin, It was a pleasure meeting you and even though I joined the talk late, I still got most of it and enjoyed it. Thanks for organizing it. It would be lovely to meet up in London too, as I do have my family living in London and visit them quite regularly 🙂 Or if you are in Dubai again do let me know. And it would be a pleasure to meet Helena a fellow LSE Alum as well. Stay in touch.”
- “Dear Colin, thanks for the invite today .. Was a great venue to mingle with interesting people and Adil Khan Talk was really great. We should meet up again and work on ways for collaboration between [ ] and LBDC.”
- “Colin, many thanks for the invite this morning by the way – a thoroughly enjoyable event.”
- “Dear Colin. thanks for your invitation, it was very nice meeting you and all other colleagues as well. It was an excellent event.”
- “Thanks Colin. I hope we get the chance to meet in London one day. It was a great event and I felt that I learnt from the talk.”
- “Thanks Colin. It was a very interesting talk. Also, do keep me posted on future LBDC events. Will get in touch when next in London.”
Adil Khan, CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi, Middle East / North Africa
An experienced operator with 28 years in the advertising and business world, Adil joined Saatchi & Saatchi on 15 June 2010 and is responsible for driving regional growth for the Agency.
Adil joined Saatchi & Saatchi following more than 11 years with Y&R as CEO Strategy, International Business & Development, Middle East/North Africa. Prior to this, Khan held account management roles in Bates Madco, Contract JWT India, Lintas India (now Lowe) and Frank Simoes Advertising.
If you wish to keep in touch with the LBDC, you can do so by following us on Twitter: @LawyersBDC
I am extending an invitation to you to our Linkedin LBDC group. If you wish to join it, please click on this link below and you will be admitted to our group.
Next LBDC Event: Man Utd GC Talk
We have a very special event taking place at the LBDC in London on Tuesday 21 April 2015.
Patrick Stewart the General Counsel (GC) of Man Utd will be our guest speaker. He will give us a Talk about his personal career journey. Our event will be sponsored by Keltie LLP.
More details are on this link below:
Contact: Colin Carroll
My email is:
Take care and hope to see you soon.
LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club“)
London │ Dublin │ Dubai │ Boston │ New York
Telephone: 0044 7917 301 070
The LBDC is sponsored by:
Global Sponsor: CityJet