DUBLIN Launch: “Lawyers’ Business Development Club”
I would like to thank all of you who attended the launch of the Dublin Chapter of the LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club”) last Thursday morning (12 September, 2013).
Our venue was the stunning Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club. It was great to see you.
Professor Ian Robertson – Author of “ The Winner Effect “
Indeed, for those of you who were unable to join us on Thursday morning, you missed a wonderful presentation from Professor Ian Robertson.
Hopefully, we might see you at a future Event.
Accolades for Professor Ian Robertson’s Talk
You may be interested to read the accolades for Professor Ian Robertson’s Talk which he gave at the launch of the Dublin Chapter of the LBDC (Lawyers’ Business Development Club) .
- 1. “Just a very quick note, while the iron is hot, to say thanks very much for organising the talk this morning. Prof Ian Robertson’s presentation was truly fascinating. It was also very thought provoking. As you said yourself, his will be a very hard act to follow.”
- “Just a quick email to thank you very much for organising the launch in Dublin this morning and in particular, such an amazing speaker in Professor Ian Robertson. I passed on my praises for the event to [ ] whom you may know, who recommended it to me and then unfortunately missed it! Her loss ! … Kind regards and well done !”
- “Dear Colin , congratulations on a great event this morning in the Stephen’s Green Hibernian Club. I found the presentation fascinating and while I had some innate feelings on the topic during my career I wish I had the benefit of Ian’s structured and logical presentation sooner. Your organisation and introductions were top drawer…… Already begun to read the book and by coincidence I am mid way through Alasdair Campbell diaries and will now have the benefit of Ian’s wisdom on power etc. Thank you.”
- “Colin, thanks for a great event yesterday. It was good to meet you and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ian was great and I’m looking forward to reading his book.”
- “Colin, lovely to meet you. The Talk was brilliant! I’m half way through the book and wearing a red tie everyday since :0)“
- Thanks Colin – I really enjoyed the morning and thought Prof Robertson was excellent. He provided plenty of food for thought! Looking forward to the next talk.”
- Hi Colin, Congratulations on the recent launch. I will be interested in hearing more about it as it unfolds over time. Congratulations on getting such an excellent speaker for the launch. I really enjoyed Professor Robertson.”
- “Colin, thanks a very worthwhile outing. Clearly the All Blacks should be prohibited from doing the HAKA!! “
- “Hi Colin, great to see you and your club is a great initiative. Will be in London over November so hopefully get to catch up then.
- “Thanks Colin I really enjoyed the talk, I thought Prof Ian Robertson was brilliant and I picked up a copy of his book for more tips! I look forward to the next event.”
- “Colin, many thanks for organising this morning’s event. It was really interesting and definitely worth attending. Unfortunately, I had to make a run for it as I had a conference call at 9.30am in here which I needed to get back for. I was sorry to not have had an opportunity to meet with you however, hopefully next time.”
- “Colin , this was brilliant – thoroughly enjoyed it.”
- “Great to have launched the Irish section of the Lawyers Business Development Club with a talk like this.. and in a great venue too. Well done and thank you!”
- “Colin, many thanks for the invitation this morning. Great to see the Club expanding. It was a very impressive turnout.”
- “Thank you Colin and very well done for arranging a very stimulating talk.”
- “Colin, many thanks for organising it and for the invitation, it was very interesting.
- “Thanks very much Colin for inviting me to the launch of the “Lawyers’ Business Development Club” yesterday. I really enjoyed it. I thought Professor Ian Robertson’s Talk was fascinating. Congratulations on this very worthwhile initiative and well done on getting such a large turnout of 60 or so people to attend the inaugural Breakfast Talk in Dublin. I loved your venue as well – it is not every day that I have Breakfast in a fancy and exclusive private members club in Dublin ! I will keep an eye on your website to see when the next Event will be. I am looking forward to the next one already! Keep up the great work. ”
- “Hi Colin, thanks for the invite ….. what a great event and talk, so interesting. Prof Roberston has some great experience. “
I look forward to seeing you at a future Event.