Julie Sinnamon | CEO of Enterprise Ireland
JULIE SINNAMON (CEO of Enterprise Ireland ) was an inspirational guest speaker at the Dublin chapter of the Lawyers’ Business Development Club (LBDC) on Friday 28 November 2014. Enterprise Ireland is the Irish state agency responsible for the development of Irish business.
Julie kindly gave us a fascinating talk about her personal career journey.
For those of you who were unable to join us last Friday in Dublin, you may be interested to read some of the accolades for Julie’s Talk.
- “Julie Sinnamon, was such an inspiring speaker, whose knowledge in her field of global enterprise was so impressively conveyed. It was heartening to hear of the many successful stories that Ireland has contributed to, on the world stage, and of what appears to be the continuation of this trend with, in particular, the various strategies that Enterprise Ireland have in place for SME’s across the board and in addition, the recent scheme to develop female entrepreneurship. It was great to see such a talented individual at the helm of global business development in Ireland, speak at the LBDC. Thank you for bringing Julie’s inspiring story to us, especially for those of us, who would not ordinarily access such a valuable conversation. Colin, your role is pivotal, I hope you keep it up. Well done. Looking forward to the next event!”
- “Julie was inspirational and very honest which was refreshing. It was a very enjoyable event, thank you for inviting me! I will drop you an email in the New Year and we might grab a coffee. Have a great Christmas! Best wishes.”
- “Thanks a million for organising this Colin! I really enjoyed it, Julie Sinnamon is an inspiring lady! Hopefully see you at the next one.”
- “Colin, just to say thank you and well done for a very informative talk last Friday; I very much enjoyed it – inspirational stuff.”
- Hi Colin, sorry I had to dash to airport today. Julie was great and it was well attended and organised. Thanks again. Enjoy the weekend.”
- “Thanks Colin. I really enjoyed the event. Kind regards.”
- Hi Colin, it was great to catch up with you on Friday, what a super event with Julie Sinnamon. Thoroughly enjoyed it.”
- “Was a super event on Friday, really enjoyed it. What a great speaker, Julie was so inspiring! Delighted I made it. Make sure to look me up when you are back in town. Your upcoming talk looks super, btw. Stay in touch. Chat soon.”
- “Thanks Colin, I enjoyed the talk and I look forward to the next “Lawyers’ Business Development Club” event.
- Thanks Colin – really enjoyed the LBDC event on Friday and our get together afterwards. Looking forward to catching up soon.”
- Sorry I had to rush this afternoon Col….well done I really enjoyed that one!! She was really brilliant to hear speak. And sounds like you had a great afternoon in the Shelbourne.
- “Really enjoyed the talk today Colin – she was interesting and engaging and what a brill turn out. Well done you! Have a great weekend.”
- “Well done Colin. Julie is a fantastic speaker. Enjoyed it very much.”
- “Thank you Colin @lawyersbdc, Kerman & Co. and to Julie Sinnamon @Entirl for sharing some very positive insights on Ireland Inc. @SGHCDublin.” [ via Twitter ]
- “Hi Colin, I thought Julie was a great speaker. Many thanks for the invitation. Please add me to your distribution list going forward.”
- “Morning Colin, apologies for the late reply, we’re absolutely slammed. It was a great event last Friday. I really enjoyed it. Well done on getting the LBDC this far. Great achievement and I look forward to seeing the LBDC going from strength to strength. Might see you over the Xmas if you’re around town for pints.”
- “Colin, many thanks for accommodating my last minute request to participate at your LBDC event. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the networking and Julie’s Talk. I was left feeling extremely invigorated afterwards and slightly smug that I have the privilege of working for such a competent CEO. I look forward to future invitations. Have a lovely weekend.”
- “Colin, thanks for the invite. It was top class and she is an impressive speaker. Enjoy the holiday season and see you in the new year.”
- “Thanks Colin, I thought Julie was excellent! Very interesting and so easy to listen to. I really enjoyed the event as a whole. The venue was great and a very nice relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately I was rushing back to the office for a meeting so couldn’t stay around after. I am looking forward to the next event. Enjoy your Christmas and see you in 2015.”
- “Hi Colin, I’m rather embarrassed that I didn’t email you at the time to thank you for inviting me to the event. I really enjoyed it and found Julie’s talk truly inspiring. I’m really looking forward to hearing about the 2015 events you have planned!!”
You may also be interested to see some photos from our special LBDC event.
Sponsor: Kerman & Co
Our LBDC event was sponsored by Daniel O’Connell and Sean Nolan of Kerman & Co (a leading commercial law firm with offices in London and Dublin). It was our 34th guest speaker Talk at the LBDC.
Our next LBDC event
If you would like to receive an invitation to our next LBDC Talk, please drop me a line.
Richard Hytner: Deputy Chairman Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi
Richard Hytner (Deputy Chairman Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi) will be our guest speaker at the LBDC in London in the new year.
Richard is the author of “Consiglieri: Leading from the Shadows.”
If you would like to receive an invitation to this exclusive LBDC event, please get in touch and I will put your name on our guest list. More details on this link below:
Richard Hytner guest speaker at the LBDC
I look forward to seeing you soon.
LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club“)
London │ Dublin │ Dubai │ Boston │ New York
Telephone: 0044 7917 301 070
The LBDC is sponsored by:
Global Sponsor: CityJet