General Counsel: Exclusive Private-Dining Event
I hope you are well.
I am looking forward to the LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club“) exclusive GENERAL COUNSEL Private-Dining Roundtable event which will be taking place in London in October.
Our sponsor will be Invest Northern Ireland.
Mayfair: Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill
We will be hosting our LBDC event in the Swallow Street Rooms (the private dining room) at Richard Corrigan’s fabulous restaurant, Bentley’s Oyster Bar and Grill.
Accolades for our previous General Counsel Dinner
Our previous General Counsel private-dining event took place on Tuesday, 3 June 2014 in Richard Corrigan’s Corrigan’s Mayfair restaurant.
The photo below was taken moments before our Guests arrived.
You may be interested to read some of the comments/feedback sent by our General Counsel guests after our evening:
“Hi Colin, thanks to you and Julie-Ann for the dinner last night – what a fabulous venue! I really enjoyed myself. Colin, I’m around for most of July so please get in touch on your return from NY. Hope that all goes very well.”
“Hi Colin, A big thank you to both you and Julie-Ann. I’m sure you could already tell that everyone had a great time and lots of interesting conversations. It’s always a good sign when people are staying behind beyond the scheduled event time. I personally enjoyed the evening very much, learned a great deal and felt very inspired. Well done for organising and facilitating the discussions. Good luck with the event in New York and hope you like the CC [Clifford Chance] New York office. Do drop me a line after you are back to find a time for us to catch up.”
3. “Colin, thank you for a wonderful event last night. The topic was a good one. It made the event useful and fun. “
4. “Good to see everything taking off so well for you – inc. the globe-trotting! Wonderful evening last night. Found the session lively and informative, with some good practice-sharing. ”
5. “Thank you very much for the kind invitation. I thought it was an excellent evening – obviously, the venue and food were great but there were a really interesting mix of lawyers and some very stimulating debate. I would very much like to be invited to future events. Have a good weekend.“
6. “Hi there Colin – I enjoyed the evening and really appreciate the invite. You had assembled a good group of people and I hope I played my part in terms of contributing usefully to the conversation. I’d be very happy to have a catch up over a coffee. [ ] has a pretty decent cafe so I’m happy to play host. T he next couple of weeks are a bit mad for me, but if you want to let me know what week would work best for you after that, I’m sure we can fix something up. Thanks once again for an interesting and fun evening.”
7. “Colin, a belated but very sincere thank you to both you and Julie-Ann for hosting/sponsoring the above. It was great to see both of you. An excellent evening all round. A superb venue with some stimulating (sometimes provocative!) debate which clearly proved of interest and value to all those attending – it’s rare to have discussion of such high level and engagement, as well as so many people stay on after an event. C ongratulations on organising such a successful and enjoyable evening and wishing you an equally good landing in New York. Wishing you both an excellent weekend and continued success in your endeavours.”
8. “Colin, thanks very much for inviting me on Tuesday. It was an excellent evening – a great group and I was really impressed that the conversation kept going all evening and that it remained as one conversation not lots of small ones. Let me know if you would like to have a coffee sometime when you are in the office. Meanwhile, many thanks again.”
9. “Colin, I wanted to congratulate you on this excellent event – the whole style of the evening was just the right mix of professional networking with friendly informality. Well done on gathering such an interesting group of people. Best of luck with your NY trip – let me know next time you’re around Green Park and let’s do a catch up tea at Patisserie Valerie!”
Thank you to Invest Northern Ireland for sponsoring the LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club“) exclusive General Counsel Roundtable series of events.
About Invest Northern Ireland
” As the regional business development agency, Invest Northern Ireland’s role is to grow the local economy. We do this by supporting new and existing businesses to compete internationally, and by attracting new investment to Northern Ireland.
We are part of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment and provide strong government support for business by effectively delivering the Government’s economic development strategies.
Invest NI offers the Northern Ireland business community a single organisation providing high-quality services, programmes, support and expert advice.
We principally support those businesses that can make the greatest contribution to growing our economy. These are businesses that have ability to grow and drive productivity in the economy and are keen to export their goods and services outside Northern Ireland. “
Sponsoring a future General Counsel Private-Dining Event
It would be great to hear from you, if your firm or organisation would be interested in sponsoring a future LBDC General Counsel private-dining roundtable event.
We have some excellent LBDC Talks taking place in London, Dublin and New York over the next few months.
London: Guest Speakers
*Peter D Sutherland (Chairman of Goldman Sachs International)
*Des Crowley (CEO of Bank of Ireland UK)
New York: Guest Speaker
*Maria Konnikova (NY Times best selling author of “Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes”
Dublin: Guest Speaker
*Julie Sinnamon (CEO of Enterprise Ireland)
It would be great to see you at a future LBDC event.
Have a great weekend.
LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club”)
LONDON │ DUBLIN │ NEW YORK
Telephone: 0044 7917 301 070