” TOMORROW’s LAWYERS ” was the fascinating topic for discussion at the EXCLUSIVE EVENT for GENERAL COUNSEL last Tuesday, 25 February 2014.
This special event was organised by the “Lawyers’ Business Development Club“.
Our venue was a Private-Dining Room in one of the top restaurants in Mayfair, London.
Sponsor: Invest Northern Ireland
Invest Northern Ireland (the Regional Business Development Agency) will be Sponsoring our Exclusive Event. More details are on this Link.
GENERAL COUNSEL : Feedback
We had a very enjoyable evening and as one GENERAL COUNSEL said we had “an invigorating and thoughtful debate.”
GENERAL COUNSEL comments on our exclusive event included:
“ A wonderful evening Colin; excellent food and an invigorating and thoughtful debate. Well done. If I can assist you at all, do let me know Colin. Thanks again. Best wishes.”
2. “Colin, thank you for a very enjoyable evening – it was very interesting hearing the various views around the room. Best wishes and thanks again. ”
3. “Morning Colin, it was a great evening – many thanks to you and Julie-Ann for making it possible. I think the success of the evening can be judged by the fact that there was still quality conversation going on right to the end – everyone was very enthusiastic. We must have a coffee soon – let me know when would be good for you. I have forwarded your email to [ ] so hopefully she will be in touch soon. Please can I ask a favour? After the event, I promised to contact [ ] but have now lost her card. Please could you let me have her email address? Regards. ”
4. “ Hello Colin and Julie-Ann, many thanks again for a very enjoyable and thought-provoking evening – I really enjoyed it, and it was great to meet you both. Best wishes.”
5. “ Thank you, Colin – it was an interesting evening with a good line up of guests. Thank you Julie-Ann for generously sponsoring the event.. Kind regards. ”
6. “ Many thanks again for yesterday evening too, I thought it was a terrific event. Fancy doing coffee on the afternoon of [ ] March, or the morning of the [ ]? Best. “
7. “ Colin, good to meet you and thanks for organising such an interesting event. Let me know when you might be free in the next couple of weeks for a proper chat. We have an office near [ ], so you can either come to us or I am happy to meet you wherever is convenient for you. Best wishes. ”
I would be delighted to hear from you if you are a GENERAL COUNSEL and you would like to be notified about the next exclusive Private-Dining Event for GENERAL COUNSEL.
You can reach me on ( email@example.com ).
I look forward to seeing you soon.
All the best,
Founder & Managing Director
“Lawyers’ Business Development Club”
LONDON, DUBLIN & NEW YORK
Telephone: 07917 301 070