Exciting News: we will be launching the first ever Pop-Up School for the LBDC (“Lawyers’ Business Development Club“) in September in London and in Dublin.
Course Title: “Networking for Lawyers”
- The first course will be entitled “Networking for Lawyers – Building Genuine Connections“.
- The Instruction will be on a one-to-one basis.
- Your Tutor will be Colin Carroll.
- Course duration: 7.30 a.m. to 8.30 a.m.
- Venue: Central London
Your Tutor will be Colin Carroll.
For more details.
There are only 5 places available.
Feedback about Colin Carroll’s networking and relationship Building Skills from attendees of the “Lawyers’ Business Development Club“.
Group General Counsel and Company Secretary – National Rail Provider – May 19, 2013
- “With huge enthusiasm for the power of professional networking Colin has established the Lawyers Business Development Club – which grows in popularity month by month.”
Associate General Counsel – Consumer Goods Company – May 23, 2013
- “Colin has achieved huge success in launching the Lawyers BD Group. Through his successful networking influence, he has secured great attendance at every session and provided an impressive group of speakers across a number of different topics.”
CEO – Top City Law Firm – May 17, 2013
- “Colin is a serial networker, making everyone welcome and facilitating connections everywhere. The breakfasts he organises are thought-provoking and the speakers are of excellent quality.”
Partner – Global Law Firm in London – May 17, 2013
- “Colin has a huge amount of energy for organising networking events which are centered around a guest speaker address. The events I have been to have been very worthwhile and inspirational. I hope Colin keeps up the good work!”
Senior Partner & Head of London Office – International Law Firm, May 20, 2013
- “Colin, through initiatives like the Lawyers Business Development Club, has been to the forefront of connecting both lawyers, and members of the business community, with one another.”
Partner – International Law Firm in London – May 22, 2013
- “Colin is an extremely effective organiser and networker who arranges a variety of exceptional speakers at his LDC breakfast meetings. Well worth the early start and thoroughly recommended.”
Senior Partner – Leading Patent and Trade Mark Attorney Firm in London – June 7, 2012
- “Colin is a tremendous networker who has created a really impressive BD club for lawyers and for other professionals who work with lawyers. The meetings have entertaining and informative speakers of the highest quality, and are attended by a good mix of attendees. All credit to Colin for his hard work in starting and running the club.”
Legal Commentator – One of the World’s most experienced Legal Commentators – June 27, 2012
- “Colin is an amazing networker who has the ability to create events connecting lawyers across the board. Full of ideas and capable of delivering them, his Lawyers’ Business Development Club fills a gap in the marketplace and is a timely and well thought out venture, as evidenced by the calibre of the speakers and numbers of attendees at each event.”
Senior Associate, International Law Firm – 27 May 2013
- “Colin’s breakfast meetings provide a wonderful opportunity to network with an extremely diverse group of professionals. Colin’s energy and enthusiasm each morning are infectious and the calibre of the speakers is second to none!”
Senior Associate, International Law Firm – 21 May 2013
- “Not only can Colin network with the best of them, but he must have some serious power of persuasion. The calibre of speakers that he routinely has speak to a packed room of lawyers first thing in the morning says it all for me.”
Business Development Manager – Magic Circle Law Firm – 20 May 2013
- “Colin is a rare example of a master networker. Through the BD clubs he has set up in London he enables some people to find incredible opportunities, while allowing others, perhaps less adventurous ones, just to watch and learn from the side-lines. Participating in events organised by Colin is a true delight.”
Special Projects Director – International Charity – 17 May 2013
- “Colin, through his Lawyers Business Development Club, is fast becoming an early morning City networking institution. The speakers he attracts to his Thursday breakfast events are exceptional. What they have to say is always relevant and is of interest not just to lawyers but also to a wider audience. It’s an early start but definitely worth getting out of bed for!
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Colin Carroll.